Married Sex: A Christian Couple's Guide to Reimagining Your Love Life Free Audiobook Download by Debra K. Fileta,Gary Thomas
Read by the authors.
A unique, comprehensive guide to sexual intimacy for Christian couples in every season of marriage.
A great sex life is something you make, not something you find. If you feel confused or frustrated about your sex life--or simply wonder, Is there more to it than this?--Married Sex is exactly what you need to make your marriage stronger, in and out of the bedroom.
Including the stories of real-life couples, research results from hundreds of comprehensive surveys, and professional perspective from a bestselling spiritual writer and a licensed counselor, Married Sex will:
- Help you understand why married sex is one of God's best ideas
- Teach you the inner workings of your body and your spouse's body in order to achieve optimal pleasure
- Guide you through the most common sexual problems couples have and what to do about them
- Help you see how your past experiences and expectations influence your present sex life
- Give you practical suggestions and techniques to enhance your sexual experience
- Encourage you to take ownership in the process of making love, seeing a great sex life as a beautiful opportunity to honor both God and your spouse
Psychology, theology, research, story, and let's-get-started ideas combine to make Married Sex a resource for you and your spouse like no other book you've read before. Discover practical, biblically informed answers to your questions about intimacy as you find more satisfaction in your marriage than ever.
|Duration||8 hours 43 minutes|
|Author||Debra K. Fileta, Gary Thomas|
|Narrated||Gary Thomas, Debra Fileta|
|Is It Free?||30-days Free|
|Category||Health & Wellness|
|Parent Category||Intimacy & Sex, Counseling & Inspirational|